Established in 1981
Todd Todd founded Carpo's Family Restaurant with a desire to provide Santa Cruz County residents with fresh, high quality food at the best possible price. Over the years Carpo's has received many awards, but none of them are more important than being voted "best Meal for a Deal".
Did You Know?
- All of our food can be ordered to go.
- All of our meats are cooked "medium" unless specified.
- To go burgers are garnished with tomatoes, pickles, and onions. (Lettuce upon request). Individual mustard, mayo, and ketchup are packets included.
- Our fresh pies; apple, olallieberry, cherry, peach, and our carrot cake are homemade.
- We do not use preservatives or whiteners.
- We appreciate your patronage!